Monday, January 02, 2006

Dec 31, 2005 3:10 / 55 miles (plus weights)

Solid AA weight workout in the morning. Just to let you know the exercises I am doing: 3 sets 20 reps

Fitball and various other crunches

Full Free Squats

Bent over row

Standing leg curl (single leg)

Leg extension (single leg)

Chest press (alternating incline and flat)

Lunges

Triceps extensions

Step-Ups

After lunch Cara and I headed out on the Tandem for a spin out to Marshall, a short loop, then back. We had a nice tailwind for most of the return along the river and rode 25mph plus for quite a while…nice. The tandem has 170 mm cranks front and rear. We both hate them. I know shorter cranks are not supposed to cause problems, but these things seem to always make my knees a little sore….and I have my position set up VERY close to the road bike (crank length accounted for). We want to get 172.5s for it soon.

No comments: