Sunday, January 22, 2006

Thurs, Jan 19th 2006 - 5:45 / 94 miles

Day 2 of the A& F training camp. The weather was great and we headed out on a nice long ride over the rolling roads around Athens led by Jacob Fetty. On the way back we hit a bunch of dirt roads at a "sprited" pace, which unfortunately led to a few flat tires. We actually ended up not getting back until very close to dark. Mark Hekman won the crash of the day award by stacking in a stream crossing on one of the dirt roads. It was great to ride with the guys and I continue to get to know them. Actually it was quite impressive that eveyone rode damn well...we were not going too hard...but still....no slackers in this group!

I was kind of bummed that I had to leave after a burrito dinner. I head out to San Diego for a USAC Training with Power Clinic tomorrow morning.

I could feel myself adapting to the new bike today as we rode. I imagine by the middle of the week next week I will have it 100% dialed in.

No comments: